Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Great weekend!!





An enjoyable weekend!!!I could say that to my last weekend where my hubby and I spent our lovely weekend at Port Dickson..yela, after the whole week fulled with workloads and household chores, we both headed ourselves to one of the popular beaches in Negri Sembilan, PD. Malu nk cakap, actually this was my 1st time in PD,haha,,xkesah la apa org nk kata..hehe..at least, both of us enjoyed ourselves by relaxing in front of the sea, enjoyed the sunrise and the sunset..hehe..bestnyer kalau dpt berehat mcm tu almost every week, hehe..as I suggested to my hubby, trus ajer my suggestions tu kena tolak bulat2 from my hubby..hehe...padan muka..as my hubby said, what ever it is, we hv to move on, do our job, whether we like it or not, because it's part of our responsibilities and part of our life..believe that my dear!!! oh well, he's damn true..hehe..kalau asik nk berehat jer, sume keja x jln =))..

Actually, we 1st planned to rest and enjoyed our Saturday nite by watching The Water Horse:Legend of the Deep @ Cineleisure, Damansara, tp half way, we decided to go back and headed to PD..haha..what a adhoc last minute decisions..I kept smiling when my hubby geleng2 kepala with my decision nie..keja gila..hehe....nasib baik hotel x fully booked..hehe..A big thanks to my beloved hubby for bringing me there...after about 2hrs driving from Shah Alam to PD, we both had a good sleep and sweet dream in PD, out of town, from hustle and bustle of the city..hehe

We chose Selesa Beach Resort for our stay. As it name reflects the ambience and the cosy environment, I highly recommended this hotel for you guys..We chose deluxe room with breakfast-free for 2-pax, and we tried the breakfast meals. Not bad eventough the choice is not as much as 5 stars hotels or beach resorts, as I'm not eating too much during breakfast, enough for me to hv a glass of my Anlene milk every morning,same goes with hubby. So, the food for breakfast was well enough for us..hehe..no more blabbering on food!! Then, for dinner, I would like to hv seafood for our dinner, since we had very full mouth-watering seafood dishes while we were in Langkawi on last Dec, but it was quite disappointed when we found difficulties in searching for seafood restaurants over here in PD. Luckily, on night before we came back to KL, we found a seafood restaurant, Nasreen Songhkla Restaurant near Teluk Kemang beach. Quite a crowded place, the food there was quite nice, we chose to hv Siakap 3 rasa, kailan goreng ikan masin and sotong celup tepung on our table, which the sotong celup tepung disappointed hubby since he was really into it, x best!! but I think the siakap 3 rasa was not achieved my expectations..hehe..xsedap sgt..not as 'sesedap' yg we both rasa @ Langkawi, very mouth-watering, even smpai skang pun rasa nk berpuasa from mkn seafood, and then nk pegi mkn seafood byk2 @ Langkawi, plus with cheaper rates than any places..double thumbs up to the seafood restaurants in Langkawi..=))

Well, am really enjoyed my weekend, enjoyed relaxing myself on the beach, enjoyed berendam dlm air..hehe..

And for this week, I'm back with all articles/journals that I never finish reading them, with labworks, and thesis writing that never finish!! =))

At least, I woke up on Monday morning, filled with new spirit (bersemangat nk buat keja nie..hehe)

To be cont...

No comments: