Thursday, April 17, 2008

=)

It's Thursday. Erm, so demotivated of me. I'm still stuck with my thesis writing on the 1st chapter of my so-called-thesis..Targetted to send in my 1st chapter thesis draft to my sv, latest will be on next Monday, I still got time, isn't?? Duhh...Time is flying my dear, wake up, wake up. Do your job , work hard, as you know the fruitful reward later. I tried to finish up my reading, my co-sv PhD thesis, 228 pages, arrgghhh (it was good if I watched telly, playful part of mine!)..for 1st 30 minutes of reading session, my mind was already flying somewhere else, thinking of what menus for our dinner, thinking for my shopping wishlist for the month, thinking of going for my next vacation..ggrrr......stop it! Enough! Back to work! Almost 630, hubby came home, suggested to hv dinner outside. Hooray!! Tak payah masak..hehe
We headed to Subang Parade after Maghrib prayer, to our favorite fast food restaurant-Nandos. We spent our dinner there, chit-chatting about everything under the sun, and I almost forgot about my work, hehe. No matter what, I can continue my work later..=)



No comments: