Sunday, September 7, 2008

First Ramadhan =))


Alhamdulillah, it's going to be 8th day of Ramadhan..Alhamdulillah, for giving me the strength n capabilities to fulfill the responsibilities as Muslim, to be fast in this Holy month..I'm soo happy, blessed with the happiness that I've never had before...to enjoy the month of Ramadhan with my other half...love every moments of it!!!!

I'm happy:
~wake up in early morning, preparing the food for our 'sahur'
~back from work, rushing to my little kitchen, preparing the dishes for our 'buka puasa'
~walking to the surau for 'solat terawih'
~reciting Al-Quran together with him
~have our supper time after 'terawih' with kueh2
~shopping raya with him

Love every moment of Ramadhan with him, hope that this Ramadhan will not be our last Ramadhan!!! =)) Hope that this Ramadhan will strong us, hope that we will be blessed with happiness on this month=))Amin....

2 comments:

madihah said...

wa...so sweet having first ramadhan together ya..nk kawen gak..huhuhu

Life is Wonderful said...

hehe...alhamdulillah,cepat2 kawen tau. jgn lupa jemput!!!