Friday, August 22, 2008

It's Friday, hooray


it's end of the week,pheewwwww..quite a hectic wk for myself. 2 papers + manuscript to submit, 1 is already done, need to wait if there's any correction. another 1 is due next wk..well, tomorrow is saturday..time to socialize myself, mom-in-law invited us to her 'makan makan' event, time to mingle around with in-laws family, hehe....
tomorrow's night, another wedding dinner to be attend. time to socialize with friends, in Mont Kiara. best juge..hehe..congratulations to esnu(he was my x-schoolmate years back) and his wife!!!may both of u bless with happiness and live happily ever after!! =)
on sunday, one of my best buddies will come over to my sweet home, will hv a chit chat session with her, while flipping my wedding album(since she always insist me on bringing my wedding album whenever we met outside, better to enjoy the colors of the wedding @ home)..hehe..

No comments: