Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Beezee bee

Well, it's May..not to late to wish all workers in Malaysia a happy Labour day!!!hehe...dh lama tak blogging, sometimes due to my hectic life and sometimes m very lazy to switch on my notebook and started writings..huhu..

well,here are some of the things that made me away from my notebook esp for blogging (what i hv done for the past few weeks...)

28th - 30th april = labwork, discussion
1st may = Happy Labour Day!!! - holiday even 1 day only..
2nd may = labwork
3-4th may = @ in-laws'
5th-9th = labwork
10th may = UKM, KL
11th may = hubby's family gathering n mothers' day celebration
12th-14th = labwork again..hhuhuhu

14th of may, 1155pm - while writing this, i'm waiting for the clock to reach 12am, another 5mins to go, to celebrate my hubby's 27th birthday....(he's sleeping right now, n i'm going to wake him up.

TO MY BELOVED HUBBY, HAPPY 27TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

No comments: